|Restaurant Fire Suppression|
Whether it's the design and installation of a new system or the semi-annual inspection of an existing system, Superior Safety is your source for Restaurant and Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems.
If your system is more than ten years old, it could be a non-compliant Dry Chemical System. Newer appliances and cooking techniques make for a tougher fire to extinguish. Due to its lack of cooling, re-ignition may occur after the dry chemical is discharged. The potential for losses increases significantly. To insure you meet local code and satisfy your insurance underwriter look to Superior Safety for a ULC1254.6 Wet Chemical System Retrofit.
To learn more, contact a branch location nearest you.
- Complete Design and Installation
- Semi-annual Inspections
- ULC1254 Retrofits
- K-Class Fire Extinghishers
- Fire Hose and Stand Pipe Inspections
- First Aid Kit Inspection
- Transport Canada Approved Hydrostatic Testing
- 24 Hour Emergency Call Out
- Standard 5M Liability Insurance